Saturday, July 3, 2010

This is the LIFE!

I love living in Muskoka. It is just so beautiful. I've been up here for 9 years, and I still drive in to work every morning saying to myself, "I can't believe I live here!". Except, of course, during tourist season. Then I'm in self-imposed lockdown. I went into town yesterday and they'd already hit. The G8 was better than that!
So today is a gorgeous Saturday. I had planned to hit the beach, but I woke up with a killer headache (didn't sleep well), and I figured that hours of sun would only make it worse, so this is what I'm doing instead:


Ain't life rough? And Rosebud is alternating lying on the ground with, and carrying around a piece of cheese bread that she nabbed when I dropped it on the floor, Bronte is in the shade under my chair and Sulis is off playing jungle cat and stalking some poor critter.
Damn, I wish I had a cabana boy. Then life would be perfect!

No comments: