Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So how much am I loving these socks? Socken? Like wieviel baby!! Actually, I'm surprised I don't have them done yet. But I've been spending a lot of time on the beach, and while I do take my knitting to the beach, not a lot gets done. And tonight I did my nails in 'honour' of the heat wave of which we snowbabies are dying. Notice my lack of dangling participles. Can't stand 'em. Yes, I be a Grammar Centurion. (I refuse to use the term 'Nazi', seeing as how they killed millions of people. Kind of belittles their crimes to be referring to grammar or soup, doesn't it?)
And tonight I am drinking a lovely white wine, which will hit me incredibly fast since my weight loss, so I will be losing fine motor skills rather quickly.




So here are the nails:


Right hand: Thumb: big ass bottle of sunscreen. Index: watermelon! (I ate a whole wedge of watermelon yesterday.) Middle: fluffy clouds. Ring: sun, the bane of a redhead's existence. Pinky: believe it or not, a popsicle.









Left: Thumb: Egg frying on the hot sidewalk. Index: itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini. Middle: that bastard sun again. Ring: thermometer about to blow its top. Pinky: clouds again.
I'm mildly shocked at how well the right hand turned out, considering that my left hand is pathetic at doing anything other than holding a knitting needle.

No comments: