Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ouch.

I don't know what I did at school yesterday, but I really hurt my left hand. I picked up my socks to work on last night, and it hurt so badly I couldn't even hold the needles! Then today I could barely move it. It loosened up through the course of the day - I can actually type slowly right now - so I didn't bother going for x-rays like I thought I might need to.
But I'm taking the night off from knitting, just to keep on the safe side. So I've turned my attention to my new baby. I cleaned it off, and the water in the bowl was black it was so dirty!
I stopped at the library and picked up a book about weaving, and I think I'm going to put the names of all the parts on sticky notes and label the loom so that I can see what's what. Visual learner and all.
On a side note, while I'm doing all this I'm watching Tropic Thunder. I haven't laughed yet. Although Robert Downey Jr. is brilliant as always.

No comments: