Monday, August 11, 2008

Why do I bother?

Got my new issue of Interweave Knits today in the mail. I don't know why I bothered to subscribe. It is, as usual, full of interesting articles and amazing patterns to drool over.
My problem? I already have too many things on the go! It just makes me sad because I don't knit fast enough, or have enough arms. I wish I were the Hindu goddess Lakshmi - she has many arms with which to knit! Lucky her. I only have 2, and 2 hours at the hospital today informed me that I have severe tendonitis in one. Knitting is very slow today, even with massive doses of ibuprofen and constant icing.
Off to the parents' tomorrow. My dad had hip replacement surgery on Friday, and he gets out tomorrow. Can you believe it? So I'm heading down to help out. Was supposed to go down yesterday, but I had a very sore throat, and I didn't want to take any germies down to dad.

No comments: