Sunday, August 3, 2008

When the cat's away...

I love it when my landlords are away. Don't get me wrong; I love my landlords. They're amazing. But in the summer I'm a night owl, and they have small children. So I need to be quiet at 2 in the morning. But not this weekend!!
So it's nearly 2am and since midnight I've done laundry, cleaned the bathroom, washed dishes and I'm currently on a very loud Eddie Izzard marathon whilst knitting. Clang, clang, clang, quack.
I think in a moment I will reheat my leftover sushi from yesterday (yes, you read that right, reheat. It was a cooked one) without worrying about stopping the microwave before that superloudannoying BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
My boygirlfriend is talking about the grocery store right now (evil trolleys, actually), but it's made me remember that the A&P is open 24 hours now, so I can shop without evil tourists running up my legs with their trolleys. Do I need anything? Really need, not just ice cream. No. Eddie's on.
OMG, this is the funniest. I only shaved one leg! How on earth did I do that? Now it's going to drive me nuts.

No comments: