Sunday, February 15, 2009

The HOUND FROM HELL!!!!!!

It's a very, very, very, very times a billion good thing that I am a dyed-in-the-wool (no pun intended) animal lover because Rosebud has just come very close to dying.
I went into the kitchen to get a popsicle. 15 seconds later I came back into the living room to find her on the floor with Cromarty in her mouth. Ripped off the needle and about 6 rows half ripped out.
Somehow I didn't freak. I didn't cry or hit her or anything. I am frightening myself with how calm I am. There is massive repair work to be done. I have no idea what row I'm on now.
I can't even figure out how she got it. I was sure I put it out of her reach.
I did not take a picture to show you. I don't need anything for posterity. This is something that, very zen-like, needs to be lived through and forgotten ASAP.
I think I feel a headache coming on, though.

2 comments:

Schank said...

Mme, you're managing your anger nicely. Very good. lol.

Schank

Annick said...

I am so sorry for your Cromarty ! Sure you will get out of all this.