Friday, February 6, 2009

Canine culpa?

Wow, my mother is the one who told me I hadn't posted in a while. I didn't think she did anything on the computer besides email and play spider solitaire!
Rosebud has been keeping me very busy. It's kind of hard to knit when a puppy is attacking your needles and yarn. It's even more difficult than with the idiot cat, because Bronte weighs next to nothing and I can just hurl her across the room, but Rosebud must weigh about 20lb right now and is even more stubborn than me, if possible. When she wants yarn, she wants yarn.
On the upside, I replaced the needle she ate with an Addi turbo. Oooooo. If you haven't gone turbo yet, what the heck are you waiting for??? I'm really hoping to get Cromarty done this month so I can move on to something simpler. I think I'll dig out that yummy Debbie Bliss alpaca silk I bought ages ago to do that wrap sweater from her alpaca silk book. Simple, shouldn't take long. Unless, of course, I get bored with it as so often happens with plain designs.
Speaking of designs, I have one in my head right now. But I don't know if it's something I've come up with or I saw somewhere else. Don't you hate it when early Alzheimers strikes?

No comments: