Thursday, January 3, 2008

GRRR!!!

Again with the Turkish Socks. I've been working on them for a Very, Very Long Time. They're kind of my in-between project. Whenever I get bored of working on something, or I haven't started anything new, I pick them up and do a bit. Over the holidays at my parents I finally finished one of them. I was working on the heel, and then I tried it on. Bleearghie! I pulled too tightly across the instep after putting the heel stitches on a holder, and I could barely pull it on. My foot would have fallen asleep wearing them. So I pulled them apart down to where I put the heel stitches on the holder, and will start again. Maybe they'll be done in another 2 years...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.