Thursday, January 4, 2007

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog - Her Majesty Knits. I am Her Majesty, the Queen. For reference, check out Miranda Richardson in Blackadder. Then you'll understand.

This blog is under construction, and a work in progress. I shall attempt to build it up between knitting frantically for 3 expecting ladies (2 friends and a sister), and 2 sweaters and a pair of socks on the needles
for myself.

This creature above is Bronte, AKA The Idiot. This is what happens when I knit. She either attacks the needles or the yarn. She can chew through Debbie Bliss Cashmerino in no time, the little bugger. I've tried explaining to her that she is allowed to play only with the little ball of Briggs & Little left over from my father's Christmas socks, but she seems to want the forbidden things. Hmmm... where could she get that from?

No comments: