Thursday, December 16, 2010

Insanity

Most people who know me will agree that I am, in fact, quite insane. The nicer (or maybe gentler) ones will say perhaps 'quirky' or 'different' instead of insane, but it all boils down to the same thing. I am insane.
And it's only going to get worse. Today is December 16th. That is 9 days until Christmas. If my math is correct. I am insane, after all.
So therefore, I have 9 days to finish 2 Christmas presents that I cannot specify because at least 1 of the giftees reads my blog, so you're going to have to take my word for it that 9 days left to finish these gifts is insane.
Okay, deep breath and off to knit again. If I weren't insane already, I would be well on my way.

3 comments:

Mom2Avery said...

Ooooo...can't wait to see them! Click, click, click.

Mom2Avery said...

By the way, that's the clicking of your needles, you fiend!!

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel