Saturday, April 4, 2009

Death and Taxes

Well, the plant might not have actually died today, but I did notice it today. That's one of those tree-falling-in-the-forest conundrums. That's the death.
And the taxes did get done today. As usual, I had to do them 3 times. The first time, I owed $10,000.00. Something told me I made a big mistake. So I did them again, and this time I was getting a refund of a whole $12.83. So I thought I'd check one more time - three's the charm. Now I owe again - but only $34.18. I can deal with that.
And for some reason, the final sleeve for the wrapover sweater that I've been working on doesn't seem to be getting any longer. How exactly does that work? I knit and knit and knit, and the damn thing stays the same length.
That must defy the laws of physics somehow. Knitting physics - there's a PhD in there somewhere.
And just for fun - Rosebud posing like they say that Bassets do naturally.

No comments: