Monday, January 25, 2010

My New Obssession

It totally gets in the way of knitting. Can't knit with wet nails! I'm a daily reader of The Frisky, a pop culture chick site, and one day they profiled a blog called The Daily Nail. Now I'm completely obssessed with nail polish and manicures. The Daily Nail introduced me to this very cool thing called Konad. It's a nail stamping kit that is unbelievably easy to use, but makes it look like you spend hours and hours on your nails. Here's what I did today, very 60s mod, I think. I did the same pattern on a friend on Saturday night, with a light purple background and dark purple pattern. It looked really good, too, but I love this black & white. Way cool. And dry, so I can knit tonight. I've put aside Middlemarch to start a Pea Pod baby set in Paton's Grace (a lovely green shade called Wasabi!) for a friend at school expecting her first in July.

No comments: