Monday, November 26, 2007

Still here!

Long time no blog. Have been knitting, just not posting. Between marking, report cards, being sick, yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah. Whaddaya gonna do? As I say to my darling students, 'Poor Baby!'
So here are the cozies that I've knit for my darling niece. Hoodie sweatshirt in cottonlicious (pattern here), cargo pants in 'Kim' - a rather bizarre string-like cotton/acrylic from Italy, and the baby Viking Hat in Kertzer's Northern worsted acrylic. Isn't that hat the greatest? I'm debating adding yellow yarn braids. But seriously, check out the site. There's also a cute cupcake hat I plan to do, as well. But first I think I need a Viking hat! I'm adjusting the pattern for myself right now.
And on the weekend I picked up some more wool (because you can never have enough projects on the go!) to do a requested Christmas dress for Avery, and the traditional socks for my Dad for Christmas.
Once report cards are finished this week, serious knitting can begin!

No comments: